Wireless Place Repair brings you the Apple iwatch Series 5 Smart Watch Repair with express repairing services in different locations in the USA.
Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information-no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Enables international emergency calling. Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app. Tracks your workouts and activity. And has cellular built-in, so you can stay connected with just your watch.
- GPS + Cellular
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen⁴
- ECG app²
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS⁶
- International emergency calling¹
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor⁴
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see.
- The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider.
- Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
- Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
- If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.